A 'Python like' language

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Tue Mar 30 16:41:26 EST 2004

It is not clear to me why the complexity of named prototype paths are needed
right now, but that is not too surprising considering my inexperience with
proto-based languages like self. I will keep the options open as we learn.

It would be especially helpful if "self-aware" programmers tried some small
apps in Prothon in order to give some usage examples. (hint-hint)

news:gandreas-437395.09254330032004 at news.mpls.visi.com...