3D apps in Python?

Brandon J. Van Every try_vanevery_at_mycompanyname at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 19:04:16 EST 2004

I am looking for open source 3D applications written primarily in Python.
Not Python scripted, but rather, Python as the primary means of development,
dropping to C++ or C only when necessary for efficiency.  Any pointers
appreciated.  Surveys of leading open source 3D engines, such as Nebula and
Crystal Space, haven't yielded anything.  I'm now starting to look at
non-game applications.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

"The pioneer is the one with the arrows in his back."
                          - anonymous entrepreneur