Program not Stripping Headers from Email though Working fine

dont bother dontbotherworld at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 01:33:04 EST 2004

when I change the code to msg.as_string() to
msg.get_payload() I get this error:

user at localhost codes]$ python email2.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "email2.py", line 36, in ?
    fwrite.write(msg.get_payload())
TypeError: argument 1 must be string or read-only
character buffer, not list

How to fix this? The first argument must not be list.
My first argument is a file containing many email
messages.

Thanks,
Dont