A 'Python like' language

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Tue Mar 30 01:46:42 EST 2004

I need a better understanding of this.  You are suggesting the self stay
with a function like a closure of sorts?

In my mind, anytime you say obj.func(), func is called on obj, no ifs ands
or buts.  How could it be otherwise?  When would you want it otherwise?

You say fragile.  What breaks?

"Greg Ewing (using news.cis.dfn.de)" <ieyf4fu02 at sneakemail.com> wrote in
message news:c4avp5$2g4b0b$1 at ID-169208.news.uni-berlin.de...