Skins for Python GUI !!

Andrei fake at fake.net
Mon Mar 1 14:03:59 EST 2004

Somesh Bartakkay wrote on 29 Feb 2004 21:36:35 -0800:

> I recently seen a small GUI program with Skins allplied.
> the library used for that is Activeskin.
> i wanna know weather Any GUi-Skins are available for pythons GUI ?
> or how to use the activeskins for python gui(say ANy )??

I don't know any - don't like skins neither. PyUI
(http://pyui.sourceforge.net/) is the most non-standard UI I know. You
could also code your own in e.g. PyGame, but then it's still inside a
window I suppose. And presumably you could code for Windows using win32all
api calls, but I suspect that wouldn't be a lot of fun.

--
Yours,

Andrei

=====