How To capture an id into an array..

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at nospam.uci.edu
Mon Mar 29 03:45:59 EST 2004

> The __del__ method may not always be called. I find the WeakValueDictionary
> handy (which internally uses callbacks I think).

OOO, even better, use the weakref standard method for doing it.

I haven't done extensive testing, but on those occasions where I've used
the class I provided earlier, everything eventually got deleted.  It was
likely a function of the object heirarchy and interaction in my tests
and applications.  That is, not likely to be duplicated by any sane
person *wink*.

  - Josiah