Using ConfigParse

Zunbeltz Izaola zunbeltz at wm.lc.ehu.es.XXX
Wed Jun 9 02:37:38 EDT 2004

Thanks Peter and Lloyd. But the problem was on my code no on
ConfigParse. I was working in a module I think it was finished but the
problem was that after updating the values of the variables I did not
call the set funtion of the ConfigParse object.

Apologizes for bothering with silly questions :-(

Thanks again

Zunbeltz

--
Zunbeltz Izaola Azkona                    |  wmbizazz at lg dot ehu
dotes