Optimizing multiple dispatch

Heiko Wundram heikowu at ceosg.de
Thu Jun 3 11:24:06 EDT 2004

Am Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2004 16:55 schrieb Jacek Generowicz:
> [*] Ugh, I shudder at the thought, putting the products of code
>     generators into CVS really goes against my fundamental principles.

Writing this module by hand shouldn't be much harder than writing it using
Pyrex. The Python/C-API is very clean, and there's good documentation in the
Python Documentation section on Python.org...

I guess you could squeeze out another 0.1 usecs by writing it by hand, because
Pyrex sometimes generates suboptimal C code, on another note ;)

Heiko.