Searching for the best scripting language,

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Thu Jun 24 09:53:00 EDT 2004

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:20:43 -0400, rumours say that Roy Smith
<roy at panix.com> might have written:

>In article <9uGdnW9CBYaOalDdRVn-vA at powergate.ca>,
> Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> wrote:
>
>> Richard James wrote:
>>
>> > Well back in my day, in '75, "Real men" programmed in Intel binary
>> > machine codes without using those "sissy" Assembly language
>> > mnemonics...
>>
>> You used *binary*?!  Ah, luxury....
>
>Yeah, right.  When I started out, they only let us use zeros.  You had
>to pay your dues for a few years before they started letting you use any
>ones.

That's nothing.  After four years of intensive coding and debugging,
they *might* get generous enough to provide us with a power cord for the
machine.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
"Tssss!" --Brad Pitt as Achilles in unprecedented Ancient Greek