My simple script parse output screen and to a new file!

Chuck Amadi chuck at smtl.co.uk
Thu Jun 10 05:00:24 EDT 2004

Hi from my script using the for loop Im able to print the email body messages
to screen I have read the Handling files and Input and Output that discusses
reading and writing to files . But I just need the generated data from the
email body messages to parse into a new file not just print results to screen.

Have got to create a Function as at the moment the write() Function just
writes the string I need the output screen data from the print statement to
file.

Im also looking at the struct but I think Im tackling this wrong as I don't
need to write to new file but parse to it.

Any ideas.

cheers chuck