MsInternetExplorer CGI problem

Federico maschio_77 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 17:29:40 EDT 2004

Using Cgihttpserver I put a python this script called time1.py:

import time
print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n"
print '<html>\n<body>\n'
print time.localtime()
print '</body></html>'

in cgi-bin directory, and when I get localhost:8000/cgi-bin/time1.py in
Internet Explorer I can see my localtime...
then I go around on internet with my browser and when I go again in
localhost:8000/cgi-bin/time1.py it shows the old time value and I have to
refresh the page to have the rigth value....
Can I do something to resolve this problem?
PS: under Linux with Netscape it works well without refreshing the page....