Python reference

Timo Virkkala a at a.invalid
Thu Jun 3 14:19:40 EDT 2004

Reiner Block wrote:
> does anybody knows a really good Python reference? It is not the matter if it
> is online or a book, if it is in english or german. Because the official one
> from www.python.org is really bad. :-(

It would be very helpful if you could elaborate on why you think the
official one is bad. It's very easy to improve on something, if one knows
what's wrong with it.

I've always managed pretty well with the tutorial and the library reference
on the official site. If there's something there I don't quite understand, I
either ask here, or take a quick look at the sources.

--
WT