python23_d.lib

Steve Menard steve.menard at videotron.ca
Fri Jun 11 14:18:57 EDT 2004

Shankar KN wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get a hand on python23_d.lib but in vain.
> I am developing a C++ dll which has a SWIG interface to the Python world.
> After installing Python and SWIG I am able to build this DLL in Release mode
> but not in Debug mode beacuse of non-availability of python23_d.lib.
>
> Any clues as to how I could proceed with Debug build?
>
> Thanks,
> With best regards,
> Shankar

What I usually is grab the sources and create a debug build myself.
SHould be pretty easy and painless to do no matter what platform you
use. keep in mind its not only the python23_d.lib that you need, but
also the python_d.exe and python23_d.dll, along with _d version of any
extension modules you use.

python the _d versions in the same place you find the regular works for me.

Steve