Background of editor in eric3

Reiner Block reiner.block at bisoft.de
Thu Jun 3 09:05:23 EDT 2004

Hi,

I installed eric3 and done the settings. But I don't like the white background
and changed at Options/Editor/Sourcecode, language Python the background color
and font. But it affects just the source text in the editor. After the end of
the text in each line is still the white background.

But I found no possibility to change that. Does I am blind or is it really not
possible?

Blind greetings

Reiner
--
"Was immer du tun kannst oder erträumst zu können, beginne es jetzt."
von: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)

Reiner Block
http://www.bisoft.de