embedded python?

Christopher T King squirrel at WPI.EDU
Tue Jun 29 16:36:33 EDT 2004

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Alexander May wrote:

> Thanks.  Have you had good experiences with this distro?

I've used in on my Zaurus under the OpenZaurus Linux build (with which
it's included), and haven't had any problems, but I haven't used it that
extensively, either.

> I also found this distro linked from riverbank's defunct distro.  Do you
> know if this continuation of that distro, or an entirely new one?

I'm not sure. My guess is it's not, since it seems to have been around
independently for quite a few years now (the visible news items go back to
2002).