Searching for the best scripting language,

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Jun 14 11:34:18 EDT 2004

Peter Hickman wrote:

> Take it this way, if someone showed you some badly written Python would
> that put you off Python?

I'm waiting to see anyone succeed at writing Python code that badly.
I'd argue that it's not possible, unless one is deliberately trying
to make Python look bad.

(Note: I'm not saying people don't write really poor Python code,
or even code that looks awful.  I am saying that I don't think
even the worst that I've seen would actually have made me say
"Ugh, Python must suck!" as a result, if I didn't already know
what Python was really like.)

-Peter