Read the rest of this message... (88 more lines)

Will Stuyvesant hwlgw at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 16:09:28 EDT 2004

Sometimes there are peeps posting here who just have a LOT to say,
like Alex M.  Then you get a Google Groups message similar to the
title of this post.  But at other times there are posts with enormous
amounts of repeated
> > > messages
> > like
> that
and I am not going to press the "Read the rest..." link for that, and
there are probably many like me who don't.

So if you post something to c.l.p., please be to the point.  Quoting
old postings is allright, but only the relevant stuff please.