Wow, THAT never happens in C!

Kamilche klachemin at home.com
Mon Jun 28 05:36:27 EDT 2004

I just discovered the debugging flags for the garbage collector. Since
I have an insanely hierachical structure to my dataset, with
references all OVER the place, I thought I'd turn it on to make sure I
wasn't leaking.

Nothing happened. I searched the internet, and discovered how to
'force' a leak, so I tested with the single forced leak to see what
would happen. It worked.

My code did NOT have any leaks in it! :-D That's almost a miraculous
occurrence when programming in C.

I can't believe how much time I wasted trying to create my humongous
project with C. :-(

--Kamilche