How do you feel ?

Sylvain Hellegouarch sh at defuze.org
Mon Jun 14 09:51:54 EDT 2004

Hi,

A bit off topic.

I just wondered what was your feeling when you were coding with Python.
I have beebn coding with different languages and the only that has given
me the will to invent or to be creative has been Python. Python allows
me not to focus on the complexity of the language itself.

Of course, from time to time, I find something that is not clear to me
but indeed after a couple of research you find the information you were
looking for.

I love that language and above all, I love using it.

Sorry for this little spam but it is always good to acknowledge good
things and not only complaining when it doesn't work.

Thanks the Python team.
- Sylvain