Searching for the best scripting language,

Nick Vargish nav+posts at bandersnatch.org
Mon Jun 14 13:50:13 EDT 2004

Show me a programming environment where lines of code per minute is
the most important coding metric, and I'll show you a place where I
would refuse to write code.

Do those guys come from some kind of scripting sweat shop? "Hurry it
up, those scripts have to be on the streets of Hong Kong by Tuesday!"
(Apologies to the Simpsons.)

That's my feeling about the Scriptometer "practical survey". I'll
stand by my statement if you want to substitute "terseness" for "lines
of code per minute".

Nick

--
#  sigmask  ||  0.2  ||  20030107  ||  public domain  ||  feed this to a python
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')