Text over multiple lines

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sun Jun 20 09:37:28 EDT 2004

Rigga wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 21:03:34 +1000, Nigel Rowe wrote:
>>Don't re-invent the wheel,
>>http://www.crummy.com/software/BeautifulSoup/
>
> I want to do it manually as it will help with my understanding of Python,
> any ideas how I go about it?

Wouldn't it help you a lot more then, to figure it out on your
own?  ;-)

(If you are really looking for help improving your understanding
of Python, reading the source for BeautifulSoup and figuring out
how *it* does it will probably get you farther than figuring it
out yourself.  If, on the other hand, it's a better understanding
of *programming* that you are after, then doing it yourself is
the best bet... IMHO )

-Peter