Introspection, importing and Flash

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Tue Jun 29 09:55:29 EDT 2004

Sorry if this is HTML--I'm using Outlook Web Access while on vacation :(

1) If I understand you correctly, __listattr__ is spelled __dir__ .

2) Move AMFPython.py into site-packages and call it amf.py. Rename the class AMFPython to AMF. Then write:

import amf
instance = amf.AMF()

It's the word "Python" in "AMFPython" that's redundant. ;)

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries
fumanchu at amor.org