Python Wiki & wiki Hosting?

A. Lloyd Flanagan alloydflanagan at comcast.net
Mon Jun 7 17:19:18 EDT 2004

"Eric S. Johansson" <esj at harvee.org> wrote in message news:<mailman.629.1086534578.6949.python-list at python.org>...
> Eric @ Zomething wrote:
>
>>> When I was CTO of a small startup, we used twiki to hold all of
the development documentation.
>>It worked reasonably well until the pages became quite large.
Eventually, we all noticed that we
>>didn't update our pages as we should because it was too much like
work.  Editing a markup language
>> inside of a browser text area was lame.

While I like your suggestion for better editing, I've got to point out
that I think your real problem was that the pages "became quite
large".  It would be much more "wiki-correct" to make a larger number
of small pages, with many links between them.  Easier to use _and_
maintain.