Simple Practice Programs

Cousin Stanley CousinStanley at HotMail.Com
Tue Jun 29 13:01:17 EDT 2004

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:23:59 -0400, Peter Hansen wrote:

> (*) More specifically, it was a Star Trek game written in
> BASIC on a CBM 8032, with little asterisks and hash symbols
> that fired little slashes and hyphens at each other across a
> 10x10 sector of periods.... great fun at the time.

  An MBasic Star Trek version along with MBasic
  that looks very similar to one I played
  occasionally under IBM VM/CMS back in
  the middle 1970s ....

      http://www.issue.org.uk/ .... startrek.zip

  I found this only yesterday when someone in another NG
  mentioned it and thought it might make a good candidate
  for conversion to Python ....

--
Cousin Stanley
Human Being