Script to condense the review page

Neil Hodgson nhodgson at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jun 25 02:14:12 EDT 2004

Skip Montanaro:

> I help moderate a couple mailing lists on python.org.  The biggest
challenge
> for me is vetting messages which were held for review.  The information
> density in the Mailman review page is pretty low, typically showing only
two
> or three messages per screen.

   On Windows using Mozilla, I had to comment out the os.unlink(htmlfile) as
the file is gone before the browser can open it. Maybe sleep for 5 seconds
before unlinking?

   I would like to have a web page that merged all four MailMan lists I
manage together with duplicated messages only appearing once so they can be
removed quickly.

   Neil