Queue module and Python Documentation Rant

Roel Schroeven rschroev_nospam_ml at fastmail.fm
Sat Jun 19 09:29:10 EDT 2004

Roger Binns wrote:
> Roel Schroeven wrote:
>
>>Well, not everybody: I don't like the PHP documentation at all. Part of
>>the problem is precisely the user comments:
>

> You don't have to read them :-)  They are clearly distinguished from the
> documentation itself.

Yes, of course, but sometimes one or a few of them contain essential
information (that really ought to be in the documentation itself), and
there's no way to knowing except reading them all.

But it doesn't matter that much, since I'm not doing any PHP development
anymore, and most people who do seem to like the docs. Just wanted to
let the world know about the minority opinion :)

--
"Codito ergo sum"
Roel Schroeven