Python reference

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Fri Jun 4 09:41:54 EDT 2004

In article <2ib02kFljftcU1 at uni-berlin.de>,
Reiner Block  <reiner.block at bisoft.de> wrote:
			.
>E.g. at the moment I'm working on capisuite for Linux and want to change and
>enhance many things. One is the sending of emails with a fax or voice as an
>attachment because at the moment it is just a call of sendmail. But I've no
>sendmail and I CAN NOT install it. So I have to see how to take the
>email.MIME... and send it by the SMTP module. :-)
			.
			.
			.
I'm sure your end goal can be achieved.  I don't understand
your description.  It is NOT necessary to have sendmail or
Python to emit e-mail with attachments.  If you *want* to
use sendmail or Python, yes, that, too, certainly is feasible.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at phaseit.net>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net