Scrolling Entry Fields...

Uri phrogeeb at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 03:40:06 EDT 2004

I'm wondering if there's a pre-built widget, or an easy way to create
my own widget, in Tkinter, that creates a scrolled set of entry fields
that are all right next to eachother, right under a set of labels that
is the header.

Kind of like the Pmw ScrolledText widget, except that instead of text
beneath the headers, there's entry boxes.

What I want is to have a user be able to enter as many lines of
answers under each heading as they want.

Like this:

Question1  Question2  QUestion3  Question4
3342         3243       324324     342
3243         324        43243       432

Any suggestions?