Why does one work, but not the other?

j_mckitrick j_mckitrick at bigfoot.com
Fri Jun 18 06:26:08 EDT 2004

Thanks for the help, guys.  I found the problem.  The liststore cannot
be redefined once set up for the TreeView.  I can only clear/append to
it.

But I'm still on my mission to replace 'for' with list comprehensions
where possible, according to the article on optimization on the python
site.

That being said, is there a way to write this as a comprehension?  I
can't figure out how to do so and get k into the key correctly.  I'm
just trying to save a dictionary via anydbm.

            for k, v in self.options.items():
                db[k] = str(v)

jonathon