Using Python with SyBase

Tomasz tomasz_widomski at o2.pl
Wed Jun 30 06:54:01 EDT 2004

Hello Francois,

Thank you for repling.

I am exately interesting in old ex-wotcom sql oriented products. At the
moment I still use old WatCom 4.0 but I like to transfer to new ASA
products. Becouse I am not so happy with visual products (Visual Basic,
Power Builder etc.), I am looking for nice languague I can easly write
front-end screens in text mode. Python gives me a good fealling for that it
seams it is what I am looking for. I am bit afreraid for stability of Python
and for speed relaibility (it is just an interpreter only).

Please let me know your opinion if any.

Best Regards,

Tomasz

U¿ytkownik "francois lepoutre" <franck.lepoutre at caramail.com> napisa³ w