setting icon using py2exe?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Jun 30 20:53:35 EDT 2004

On 2004-07-01, Grant Edwards <grante at visi.com> wrote:

> The correct icons show up in the desktop explorer (which is
> new), but I still don't get my icons showing up in the window's
> banner or in the taskbar when the program is running. :/

I guess you have to set that at runtime.  I had thought that if
the .exe file had icon resources, Windows would use them by
default, but I guess not.  [In wxPython you call the SetIcon()
method of the top-level frame.]

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I hope something GOOD
                                  at               came in the mail today so