newbie question about import

Craig craigb at ati-uk.com
Thu Jun 3 10:05:57 EDT 2004

ok, so i understand that there are important differences between import and
#include, but the thing i don't get is why you can't do something like
import "d:\dev\build\config.py"?

is it good style to do this to get the above behaviour:

import sys
sys.path.append(/my/include/path)
import my-include-file

news:10bu94apffq0tcf at corp.supernews.com...