terminological obscurity

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.com
Tue Jun 1 19:51:07 EDT 2004

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 00:38:28 +0200, "Martin v. Löwis"
<martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:

>You find the term "color" meaningless because there are things it
>doesn't apply to? Is there any term in the universe (or, perhaps
>even in the English language) that you find meaningful?

Well perhaps we choose to conceptualize in different grammatical
constructs,  You do predicates, I do verbs.  A list is what it can do
based on its Guido-given capaiblities, which may change tomorrow. A
tuple is different from a list to the extent its behaviors and
capabilities differ from a list. Anything further than that seems to
me to be mposing an order in an unnecessary fashion.

Guido, we know, conceptualizes around "homogenous" and "heterogenous"
in his design thinking.

Which is worth knowing.

As it own kind of information.

Art