UML Tools

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 5 05:01:13 EDT 2004

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 11:48:59 +0200, Neil Benn
<benn at cenix-bioscience.com> wrote:
>           Does anyone know of a decent tool to write UML diagrams
> (mainly class diagrams but sequence would also be useful) that's aware
> of Python's syntax (i.e. modules).  I'd like round-trip as well but I
> can live without it.

What do you mean by being "aware of Python's syntax"?
Any UML diagram tool, even Visio, can draw class diagrams and
sequence diagrams and UML packages can represent modules.

Do you mean you want the tool to generate python code too?

Alan G.

Author of the Learn to Program website