new to the list and...

Ryan Paul segphault at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 13 19:43:43 EDT 2004

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 06:01:12 -0400, Daniel Farmer wrote:

> Where would I begin to find out about creating windows like GUI with Python?
>
> I've downloaded tcl/tk... I'm not exactly sure what to do with
> them at this point. ( they're sitting in folders on my desktop ).

Welcome to python! I hope you find your python programming experience as
enlightening and insightful as I have!

If you are looking for some resources to help you get started with python
GUI programming using Tk, you may find these links helpful:

http://www.pythonware.com/library/tkinter/introduction/

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-tkprg/index.html

Good Luck!

--SegPhault