Silly question; best way to run a python program from Vim?

news dcsmpayne at bigpond.com
Mon Jun 14 06:34:23 EDT 2004

You have to tell vim you want it to treat what you type as a command.
Enter command mode by typing :
and allow vim to execute by adding ! directly after, then type the program
eg
:! hi_lowgame.py will run the hi_lowgame I have coded from inside vim.
regards
Darren
news:slrnccl20h.12c.kenneth.m.mcdonald at g4.gateway.2wire.net...