Python reference

Heiko Wundram heikowu at ceosg.de
Thu Jun 3 16:33:26 EDT 2004

Am Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2004 21:55 schrieb Reiner Block:
> [snip]

btw... looking at your resumé, I find it quite hard to believe you've never
had to call exec*() in another language before... ;) Calling exec() in C
takes the same arguments, first argument: program name, and then the rest...

Anyway, hope this clears things up!

Oh, and I just wanted to say that I find the Python documentation fantastic as
it is! I don't want to have another PHP-newbie like
spelling-out-every-detail-but-don't-find-what-you're-looking-for kind of
documentation, but just as Python applauds to every programmers common sense,
so should the documentation... And if there's any doubt, looking up man 2
exec should've gotten you there too...

I don't say I don't have any criticism about some other parts (like the
Extending and Embedding manual), but overall it's just fine as it is...

Heiko.