Teaching Python

Hank Fay hank at nicht-prosysplus-schpamme.com
Sat Jun 12 16:12:00 EDT 2004

In addition, for your advanced class you could take a look at Leo, part of
the Literate programming effort.  Think of a outliner, where your code
resides under the nodes of the tree.  For the data-oriented aspect of the
application, you can put the data-oriented Use Cases as the tree, and put
the code that implements each use case right there.  Leo does much more, but
it's a tool that will open  your students' minds, and probably spoil them
for the future. <s>

Hank Fay

--

news:504ced20c24ba170fd83d409302113ae at news.teranews.com...