python with Java API

Brendan J Simon BrendanSimon at fastmail.fm
Tue Jun 15 21:27:14 EDT 2004

I know very little about Java at this stage and I know basically nothing
about Swing.  I'm searching the web to find more information.  In the
meantime I was wondering what the pros and cons of using Swing as
apposed to wxPython as a GUI.  My experience with wxPython is positive.
  I like the way it is implemented and the GUI widgets seem very good
and have a native OS look and feel.

Many thanks,
Brendan Simon.