(no subject)

Jaco Smuts JSmuts at clover.co.za
Tue Jul 27 09:18:59 EDT 2004

Hello Steve

Even placing the fetchone command in a try except clause it simply fails.

I go:

message = cursor.fetchone()

In response I get a windows error:
(title: PythonWin: pythonwin.exe - Application Error)
'The instruction at "0x01a832d0" referenced memory at "0x76736573". The
memory could not be "read".
Click on OK to termintate the program.
Click Cancel to debug the program

_________    _____________
|      OK      |     |      Cancel         |

If I press OK, everything dies.

If I  press Cancel Visiuall C++ opens up (by when I'm already completely
lost) and then highlights a line that shows:

01A832D0   cmp         dword ptr [eax+ecx],0FFh

hope that helps
jaco

_

Steve <lonetwin at gmail.com>