traceback with warning/error messages

Jean Brouwers JBrouwersAtProphICyDotCom at no.spam.net
Sun Jul 18 11:21:15 EDT 2004

In our particular case the warning message was not due to a bug in GTK.
The problem was that we were reusing a submenu in more than one popup
menu.  But it took a while to reproduce the problem and figure that
out.

It would be very helpful if a Python traceback could be printed along
with an error or warning message from any of the lower levels in
wxPython**.  Especially if such messages are going to happen more
often.

/Jean Brouwers

**) For example, instead of just printing the message, raise an
exception instead if some config option or environment variable is set.