How to increase number of threads per process?

Ronnan-Ian Viernes Ronan.Viernes at onsemi.com
Tue Jul 13 23:29:29 EDT 2004

Hi John,

Thanks for the idea. Actually, I only used the default installations of
glibc in my SuSE Linux Setup. I believe during Python runtime, it will use
the libraries of glibc installed in the server and in my example the
different SuSE versions may have differenct glibc compilations as well.

I guess I may need to recompile my glibc then. If that's the case, where do
I modify the number of threads to increase it? Also, as a consequence of
recompiling the glibc, what other modules do I need to recompile in my SuSE
Linux server then?

Thanks and I really appreciate the information and help being extended.
Regards.

Ronan