Boo: Statically typed Python with type inference is done (well, kinda ; -)

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Fri Jul 16 10:07:27 EDT 2004

On 16 Jul 2004 16:36:43 +0300, rumours say that Ville Vainio
<ville at spammers.com> might have written:

>Perhaps that .NET / Mono thing is going to be worthwhile after
>all. Projects seem to be suprisingly succesful on it.

So it seems.  Boo, also, seems attractive (at least to the eyes of two
Python outsiders I discussed it with, people who would like Python but
don't have a chance in their corporations to use it).

What's the status of IronPython btw?  Will it have a chance to get a
presence and momentum in the oncoming .NET/Mono imperium?

Stay tuned, folks.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
"Tssss!" --Brad Pitt as Achilles in unprecedented Ancient Greek