Snack UI examples/docs

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Jul 9 16:55:28 EDT 2004

On 2004-07-09, Doug Farrell <writeson at charter.net> wrote:

> Does anyone know where I could find code examples, or
> documentation, for the snack toolkit? And in this case I mean
> the text UI snack module, not the sound toolkit which seems to
> show up in every google search for 'python snack'. :)

The only ones I know about are the examples that come with the
library source distro.  I wrote a couple small apps using snack
(in both Python and C). Though I only used a small set of the
available features, I thought it was very handy.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  How's the wife? Is
                                  at               she at home enjoying