McMillan Enterprise Installer

David Fraser davidf at sjsoft.com
Thu Jul 1 11:06:23 EDT 2004

Christopher Stone wrote:
> I can't seem to find a working web site for this installer.  Are there
> any mirror sites available which have this application?  I need an
> installer for Linux based systems, and I heard this was the best.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> -Chris

There are places you can get it...
http://paulbaranowski.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=4
http://homepage.mac.com/bscholln/FileSharing.html

These are both Installer 6a2

Or you can get a few versions from here:
http://davidf.sjsoft.com/mirrors/mcmillan-inc/dnld/installer_5b3.1.zip
http://davidf.sjsoft.com/mirrors/mcmillan-inc/dnld/installer_5b4.zip
http://davidf.sjsoft.com/mirrors/mcmillan-inc/dnld/installer_6a2.tar.gz

If anyone else has other versions let me know and I'll put them up.
I didn't have copies of the .tar.gz versions of previous releases
I wonder if it would be worth someones while to set up a sourceforge
project for this ... (hint, hint)

In fact I ended up grabbing a copy of the old mcmillan site off the
internet archive. It's now available at
http://davidf.sjsoft.com/mirrors/mcmillan-inc/python_index.html
for anyone interested seeing as internet archive can take a while...
(this is just meant as a convenience, I hope Gordon doesn't mind, its
mainly to reflect the now-unavailable information on the installer. I
removed the resume which said don't distribute...).

David