File Transfer

Byron DesertLinux at netscape.net
Fri Jul 23 11:02:39 EDT 2004

Hi ADE,

I don't have too much experience in this area, but have you checked out
the following:

http://docs.python.org/lib/module-ftplib.html

(This module will take care of the connection / data transfer portion of
your program.)

For simplicity sake, you might want to use a regular FTP server
(software) on your end and provide a customized client program that
restricts which types of files formats that it is able send...

Hope this helps,

Byron
---