[OT] Python indentation

Steve Lamb grey at despair.dmiyu.org
Wed Jul 7 16:38:42 EDT 2004

On 2004-07-07, Reinhold Birkenfeld <reinhold-birkenfeld-nospam at wolke7.net> wrote:
> As we can see a few threads later, it is replaced by the
> tabs-or-spaces-war...

    Not really.  First off if one follows the offical coding style it is 4
spaces.  Go against it at your own peril.  The braces-placement war isn't
replaced with the tabs-or-spaces war.  That presumes the tab-or-spaces war
doesn't exist side-by-side with the braces-placement war.  We just notice it
more since we don't have the braces-placement war to detract us.  :)