library.zip and 7zip

Jaco Smuts JSmuts at clover.co.za
Tue Jul 6 04:43:43 EDT 2004

thanks guys,

yep I am sure. went as far as copying the commands and pasting them into a
batch  file

come to  think of it, I got the same response when my database could not
be found.

fixed it by finding the database (have yet to include a try except to
cater for that exception)

it's a long shot,, but I will test and see what that  does.

thanks for the help

jaco

"Delaney, Timothy C (Timothy)" <tdelaney at avaya.com>
Sent by: python-list-bounces+jsmuts=clover.co.za at python.org