generate LaTeX/TeX syntax highlighted code

Jussi Jumppanen jussij at zeusedit.com
Wed Jul 7 01:06:09 EDT 2004

In article <mailman.30.1089121896.5135.python-list at python.org>,
 John Hunter <jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu> wrote:

> Are there any tools that can be used to process python code and
> generate LaTeX/TeX output with syntax highlighted code?

Take a look at the Doxygen tool:

   http://www.doxygen.org

It will produce LaTex documentation directly from the from
source code and understands C++, C, Java, IDL, to some
extent Objective-C, PHP, C# and D.

FYI I also wrote a zOxygen Windows based utility that wraps
around the Doxygen tool:

   http://www.zeusedit.com/zoxygen.html

It is designed to simplify the process of document creation
process for the case where you have a large number of project
source files.

Jussi Jumppanen
http://www.zeusedit.com