Reporting

John Lenton jlenton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 22:42:59 EDT 2004

Robert wrote:
> Planning to use python,PyQt and Postgresql for a up coming
> cross-platform app. What do you guys use for reports?

If I could get away with assuming good printers, I'd probably use
reportlab. Last time we had to do this very same thing, however, we
ended up writing our own (because we needed it to work well with
dot-matrix printers). The result is usable, although not terribly well
documented (and probably only works in the ways we've used it), but it
might be a good starting point---or not :)
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/papo/papo/ruff/

cheers.